Journal of Pure and Applied Microbiology (JPAM) is a peer-reviewed, open access, quarterly published international journal of microbiology strives to provide a forum for worldwide scientific researchers, academics, clinicians and microbiologists for publication of high quality reviews, research articles, short communications and clinical studies pertaining to all aspects of microbiology and its allied disciplines. All original articles reporting work on micro-organisms including viruses, bacteria, algae and fungi are welcomed. Articles must present information that is novel, has high impact and interest, and is of high scientific quality that makes significant contribution to the field as a whole.
Editor-in-Chief: Dr. Iqbal Ahmad
Print ISSN: 0973-7510; Electronic ISSN: 2581-690X
Abbreviated Title: J. Pure Appl. Microbiol.
Frequency: Quarterly (March, June, September & December)
- In vitro Resistance Pattern of Selected Antifungal Azoles against Candida albicans Biofilms on Silicone Nasogastric Tube
- Assessment of Heterotrophic Nitrification Capacity in Bacillus spp. and its Potential Application in the Removal of Nitrogen from Aquaculture Water
Luz Fernanda Dominguez Mendoza1*, Juan Gerardo Quimi Mujica2, Jenny Maribel Risco Cunayque2, Gino Wilmer Aroni Lucana3, Jefferson Javier Intriago Angulo2, Veronica Inיs Sernaquי De la Cruz1, Virna Alexia Cedeסo Escobar1 and Eric Mialhe Matonnier1
Article: 5977 | Pages: 1893-1908
- Fabrication and Characterization of Antibacterial Titanium Dioxide Nanorods Incorporating Gellan Gum Films
- Characteristics of Microbial Community Structure at the Seafloor Surface of the Nankai Trough
- Prevalence of Antibiotic-resistant Salmonella in Vegetables and Fermented Foods and their Control by Lactic Acid Bacteria
- Lettuce Production under Reduced Levels of N-fertilizer in the Presence of Plant Growth-promoting Bacillus spp. Bacteria
- In Silico Approach to Elucidate Factors Associated with GH1 β-Glucosidase Thermostability
- Decolorization of Azo Dyes using Dried Biomass of Bacillus cereus RC1 and Kocuria kristinae RC3
- Toxicity Test for the Extract of Symbiont Bacteria Bacillus sp. as Anti-bacteria
- Production of Arbuscular Mycorrhizal Fungi using In vitro Root Organ Culture and Phenolic Compounds
We are pleased to announce that Journal of Pure and Applied Microbiology has been accepted for indexing in the Emerging Sources Citation Index, Web of Science Core Collection, Clarivate Analytics. This inclusion in the ESCI demonstrates our dedication to providing the most relevant and influential Microbiology content to our community.