Journal of Pure and Applied Microbiology (JPAM) is a peer-reviewed, open access, quarterly published international journal of microbiology strives to provide a forum for worldwide scientific researchers, academics, clinicians and microbiologists for publication of high quality reviews, research articles, short communications and clinical studies pertaining to all aspects of microbiology and its allied disciplines. All original articles reporting work on micro-organisms including viruses, bacteria, algae and fungi are welcomed. Articles must present information that is novel, has high impact and interest, and is of high scientific quality that makes significant contribution to the field as a whole.
Editor-in-Chief: Dr. Iqbal Ahmad
Print ISSN: 0973-7510; Electronic ISSN: 2581-690X
Abbreviated Title: J. Pure Appl. Microbiol.
Frequency: Quarterly (March, June, September & December)
- Production of α-linolenic Acid by an Oleaginous Green Algae Acutodesmus obliquus Isolated from Malaysia
- In vivo Evaluation of the Antagonistic Effect of Lactobacillus acidophilus against Propionobacterium acnes in the Treatment of Acne
- SYBR Green Real-Time PCR Assay for Detection of the Indicator Bacillus cereus to Validate Thermal Processing of Tender Coconut Water
- Phenotypic and Genotypic Characterization of Exopolysaccharide Producing Bacteria Isolated from Fermented Fruits, Vegetables and Dairy Products
- Occurrence of Euryhaline Dunaliella salina in Andaman & Nicobar Islands: Assessment and Optimization of its Total Carotenoid by Orthogonal Array Design
- Presence of Different Bacterial Species in Thermal Sources and Novelty in Their Industrial Enzyme Productions
- Evaluation of Enzyme Protease Activity and Inhibition Effect on Pyricularia grisea with the Leaf Extract of Commela communis L.
- Dengue Virus: Clinical Manifestations and Advances in Diagnosis, Treatment with a Special Focus on Strategies to Limit Mosquito Spread
We are pleased to announce that Journal of Pure and Applied Microbiology has been accepted for indexing in the Emerging Sources Citation Index, Web of Science Core Collection, Clarivate Analytics. This inclusion in the ESCI demonstrates our dedication to providing the most relevant and influential Microbiology content to our community.