Journal of Pure and Applied Microbiology (JPAM) is seeking eminent academic professionals who are willing to serve, if elected, on voluntary basis in the position of Reviewer. If you are researcher/academician in the same area as the journal, JPAM invites you to join its team of reviewers.
- The applicant must be proficient in English language.
- The applicant must hold a Ph.D. degree or above in the same area as the journal.
- The applicant must hold a current research/teaching position that he/she has held for at least 2 years relevant to the journal.
- Applications must demonstrate prior experience as a peer reviewer and author in the same area as the journal.
- The Applicant must be familiar with the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE) ‘COPE Ethical Guidelines for Peer Reviewers’.
- After each successful review you will get a Reviewer Recognition Certificate.
- Being a reviewer, you are able to enjoy a relaxation of 30% on article publication charges.
- As a reviewer your name would be added to the journal web site and will also appear in the hardcopy of the journal, typically in the year’s first issue.
- Reviewers who consistently exhibit excellent reviews and respond promptly to the editorial requests are considered for invitation to the Editorial Board.
- The main duties will be to review articles in a timely manner.
- The responsibility of reviewers is to evaluate the quality, relevance and merit of submitted articles. Comments should be as complete and detailed as possible and contains clear opinions about strengths, weaknesses, relevance and importance to the field.
- Recommending suitable reviewers to the editor to ensure timely review process.
The acceptance of following terms and conditions confirms your appointment as a reviewer:
- Reviewers are expected to stay active and willing to complete the tasks assigned to them in a timely manner.
- Reviewers must comply with all peer review guidelines available on this website which may change from time to time for the improvement in quality of the journal.
- Acceptance of your application is no guarantee that your peer review reports will be used by the journal’s editor.
- Agree to be released as a reviewer after two refusals to review or three late reviews.
This agreement may be terminated at any time based on following conditions:
- Lack of mutual understanding on common aspects as per the policies of journal.
- Repetitive unsatisfactory performance of the assigned work.
If you are interested, kindly fill the online form below or send your letter of interest, current CV with institutional/organization email address, ORCID ID, Publons ID and Scopus ID at: [email protected], we will go through your complete profile and if selected we will let you know within one week.