Editorial Review and Acceptance
Journal of Pure and Applied Microbiology (JPAM) is a peer-reviewed, open access international journal. The journal publishes high quality reviews, research articles and clinical studies in microbiology and its allied disciplines.
Articles submitted for publication in JPAM should strictly adhere to the following:
- Authors are expected to adhere to the highest ethical standards. Any cases of ethical misconduct are treated very seriously.
- The acceptance criteria for all articles are the quality and originality of the research work and its significance to our readership.
- Articles should be written in order that it is understandable to the professional reader and it should be clear and concise.
- Articles are reviewed by experts in the research area. Reviewers, associate editors, and the editor evaluate articles for innovations in, significant contributions to, and noteworthy advances in the theoretical or conceptual basis of the scientific field.
- The editor reserves the right to modify typescripts to eliminate errors and repetitions and improve communication between author and reader. If extensive alterations are required, the article will be returned to the author for revision.
- Author(s) must provide an email address as all correspondence, notification and comments regarding article will be through email.
- Final acceptance of an article is contingent upon compliance with JPAM requirements. Articles other than special invited papers are generally published in the order of receipt of the final, accepted version or of the corrected proof. Final acceptance or rejection rests with the editorial board, who reserves the right to refuse any material for publication.
Articles should be submitted preferably online through an article submission form or by email at: [email protected]
All articles submitted to the Journal of Pure and Applied Microbiology (JPAM) must comply with the above instructions; failure to do so will result in return of the article and possible delay in publication.