Journal of Pure and Applied Microbiology (JPAM) is a peer-reviewed, open access, quarterly published international journal of microbiology strives to provide a forum for worldwide scientific researchers, academics, clinicians and microbiologists for publication of high quality reviews, research articles, short communications and clinical studies pertaining to all aspects of microbiology and its allied disciplines. All original articles reporting work on micro-organisms including viruses, bacteria, algae and fungi are welcomed. Articles must present information that is novel, has high impact and interest, and is of high scientific quality that makes significant contribution to the field as a whole.
Editor-in-Chief: Dr. Iqbal Ahmad
Print ISSN: 0973-7510; Electronic ISSN: 2581-690X
Abbreviated Title: J. Pure Appl. Microbiol.
Frequency: Quarterly (March, June, September & December)
- Entomopathogenic Bacteria, Xenorhabdus: An Alternative Biocontrol Agent for Integrated Management of Root-knot Nematode on Grapevine
- Isolation and Characterization of Dominant Fungi from Rhizospheric Soil of Saussurea obvallata (DC.) Edgew. (Brahma Kamal) of the Indian Himalayan Region
- Interaction of Antagonistic Bacteria that Effective to Control Rice Bacterial Leaf Blight Disease with Agricultural Chemicals and Bio-products
- Characterization and Antagonistic Activity of New Causal Agent of Wilt Disease in Imperata cylindrica (Marasmius palmivorus)
- Antimicrobial Effect of Eucalyptus Oil as a Root Canal Filling Material for Primary Teeth in Comparison with other Filling Materials against C. albicans and Streptococcus spp.
- Effect of the Frequency of the Microsafe Spraying on the Production Performance and the Microbial Presence in Mouth and Vent of Broiler Chickens
- Incidence, Bacteriological Profile and Antibiotic Resistance Pattern of Catheter Associated Urinary Tract Infections in a Tertiary Care Hospital
- Prediction of Coronary Artery Disease Among Chronic Hepatitis C Virus Infected Patients in Tamilnadu, India
- Bioremediation of Waste Water from Cadmium Pollution using Silicon Dioxide Nanoparticles and Fungal Biomasses
We are pleased to announce that Journal of Pure and Applied Microbiology has been accepted for indexing in the Emerging Sources Citation Index, Web of Science Core Collection, Clarivate Analytics. This inclusion in the ESCI demonstrates our dedication to providing the most relevant and influential Microbiology content to our community.