Journal of Pure and Applied Microbiology (JPAM) is a peer-reviewed, open access, quarterly published international journal of microbiology strives to provide a forum for worldwide scientific researchers, academics, clinicians and microbiologists for publication of high quality reviews, research articles, short communications and clinical studies pertaining to all aspects of microbiology and its allied disciplines. All original articles reporting work on micro-organisms including viruses, bacteria, algae and fungi are welcomed. Articles must present information that is novel, has high impact and interest, and is of high scientific quality that makes significant contribution to the field as a whole.
Editor-in-Chief: Dr. Iqbal Ahmad
Print ISSN: 0973-7510; Electronic ISSN: 2581-690X
Abbreviated Title: J. Pure Appl. Microbiol.
Frequency: Quarterly (March, June, September & December)
- In vitro Biofilm Development and Enhanced Rhizosphere Colonization of Triticum aestivum by Fluorescent Pseudomonas sp.
- Isolation and Characterization of Marine Endophytic Fungi from Seaweeds, and Bioactivity of their Crude Extracts
- Diagnostic Performance of Xpert MTB /RIF in Comparison with LED Fluorescence Microscopy and Culture in Suspected Cases of Pulmonary Tuberculosis
- Metabolomic Profiling Elucidated by 1H- NMR and the Correlation with Antibacterial and Antioxidant Activity of (Cyperus rotundus. L) Fermented by Lactic Acid Bacteria
- Phytochemical and Antimicrobial Activity Evaluation of The Water Immiscible Solvent Extracts of Moringa
We are pleased to announce that Journal of Pure and Applied Microbiology has been accepted for indexing in the Emerging Sources Citation Index, Web of Science Core Collection, Clarivate Analytics. This inclusion in the ESCI demonstrates our dedication to providing the most relevant and influential Microbiology content to our community.