Editorial Review and Acceptance
Journal of Pure and Applied Microbiology (JPAM) is a peer-reviewed, open access international journal. The journal publishes high quality reviews, research articles and clinical studies in microbiology and its allied disciplines.
Articles submitted for publication in JPAM should strictly adhere to the following:
- Authors are expected to adhere to the highest ethical standards. Any cases of ethical misconduct are treated very seriously.
- The acceptance criteria for all papers are the quality and originality of the research work and its significance to our readership.
- Manuscripts should be written in order that it is understandable to the professional reader and it should be clear and concise.
- Manuscripts are reviewed by experts in the research area. Reviewers, associate editors, and the editor evaluate manuscripts for innovations in, significant contributions to, and noteworthy advances in the theoretical or conceptual basis of the scientific field.
- The editor reserves the right to modify typescripts to eliminate errors and repetitions and improve communication between author and reader. If extensive alterations are required, the manuscript will be returned to the author for revision.
- Author(s) must provide an email address as all correspondence, notification and comments regarding manuscript will be through email.
- Final acceptance of a manuscript is contingent upon compliance with JPAM requirements. Manuscripts other than special invited papers are generally published in the order of receipt of the final, accepted version or of the corrected proof. Final acceptance or rejection rests with the editorial board, who reserves the right to refuse any material for publication.
Manuscripts should be submitted through email at:
All articles submitted to the Journal of Pure and Applied Microbiology (JPAM) must comply with these instructions. Failure to do so will result in return of the manuscript and possible delay in publication.